This is an analysis of the poem Implanted Data Chips that begins with:
'I'm here for my revisit,
For implanted data chips....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme:
- Stanza lengths (in strings):
- Closest metre:
- Сlosest rhyme:
- Сlosest stanza type:
- Guessed form:
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 163
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 52
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; for is repeated.
The author used the same words soon, turned at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
The poet repeated the same word benefit at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Implanted Data Chips;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Your Own Mind
- Analysis of Upon These Adored Shores
- Analysis of Here We Are In The Year 2015