This is an analysis of the poem Here We Are In The Year 2015 that begins with:
Here we are...
In the year 2015....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaXaXbaccbXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111 0011 11011 10110 101010 001 111100 010011 01001010 10100101 0110 11110111 11000100010 110101 10010 01101111100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 410
- Average number of words per stanza: 76
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Here We Are In The Year 2015;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.