This is an analysis of the poem H1n1 that begins with:
How about R2D2?
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XX X XXX X X X aXabcbXb dda XXcdeeXeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,2,1,3,1,1,1,8,3,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011 1 1110 1 11 10010000 11001101 1 1011 1 1010 10101100 1001000100 011111010001001 11101100 10101 1 01101001 10001010111 0111011001 100010 11010001000 11011010 11110010 10111 11111 10101 11000111 1111010001 11010011000
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 77
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of H1n1;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.