This is an analysis of the poem Go Away From Me Danger that begins with:
Unwinding from danger,
With time that I am finding....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbcXdXdc EcBFF ECaf ECaff BFFXECa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,5,4,5,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010010 0111110 01011 110110 010 11000101 00101111 11 01 11111 01 011010 1010011 011101111 11111 0101 10 011111011 11111 0101 10 011101 01011101 011010 1010011 011101111 11111 0101 10
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 100
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 29
- Average number of symbols per line: 20 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, go are repeated.
The author used the same word go at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Go Away From Me Danger;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Uprooted To Be Uplifted To Reach
- Analysis of To Prove What I Could Do Could Be Done
- Analysis of It Is Poetic And Prophetic