This is an analysis of the poem Flaws To Face that begins with:
Flaws to face,
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcdeXabfdc X f X ga XgbgeX g faX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,1,1,1,2,6,1,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101 1010100 10001001 11010001 0010010 1100101010 101010 10110100 10101001 01001100001 11001000001 10001011 1111 11 011 1111011001 101101 110011 1100110100 11111 1110 1101 111011101 11010 1001110 1101001110
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 87
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, them are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Flaws To Face;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of To Comprehend A Wisdom Earned
- Analysis of Lacking Identity
- Analysis of Before Proving Themselves Capable