This is an analysis of the poem Fantasies Enriched that begins with:
With fantasies enriched,
And lives protected......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXbcbdb XdXe bcaeea XXaeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,4,6,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010001 11010 101000101 110101001 1010010 0110100 10111110 101000 111000 011010010 011011100 101010 11011100 0100010 11000001 001010010110 1001011010 101001 110 101101 11010001 11011001 0010000101010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 177
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Fantasies Enriched;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.