This is an analysis of the poem Paper Or Plastic Bag It that begins with:
Give it to the can!
Paper or plastic bag it....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AbXXX XXcXAbc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10001 1011010 101101 1010101 011100101 11101101011 10111101 1101010100 10001 1011010 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 107
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, to are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word not is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Paper Or Plastic Bag It;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.