This is an analysis of the poem Dreams Of Freedom that begins with:
Call me what you wish,
I am not the one doing evictions....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABC dcb bccec bdfbggX ABC eX XbcXXff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,5,7,3,2,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111 1110110010 101011101 111011 11111101101 11001101001 11010 1000100100100 1101110010 1101011 01010111001 00100 10011 101001 11011001011 111010001101 1010001101 010100100 11111 1110110010 101011101 11001001010 1011110100101 11101001111 101101111 111011101 11001111 011011010 1011111101 11111101
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 150
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Dreams Of Freedom;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.