This is an analysis of the poem A Teaching Of The Facts Can Relax that begins with:
Vulnerability when needed,
Can attract true love....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABc ABDA EcDdd EEDDD EFDDDD ABdDD ABDA EEDDDXEFDDDDDD
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,5,5,6,5,4,14,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100100110 10111 001001101 0100100110 10111 0010100 1111001 11 10111 010001101 010001 111001 11 010010 010001101 0110 010001101 11 10101 010001101 0110 010001101 010001101 100100110 10111 0010001001 0110 010001101 0100100110 10111 0010100 1111001 11 010010 010001101 0110 010001101 11 10101 010001101 0110 010001101 010001101 0110 010001101
- Amount of stanzas: 9
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 130
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 45
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; facts, of are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word a is repeated.
The author used the same word and at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines relax is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word relax at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of A Teaching Of The Facts Can Relax;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.