This is an analysis of the poem 28 Days that begins with:
Within 28 days,
They will squeeze in reasons......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabXc aXXXc dbaXe aXdde
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0111 101010 010111101 11001001 10101011001 1101111010100 00100111011 0100010101010 110001 1101011101 101111001 1010100101 0011110101 10101000100 01101111001010 11011101 00100010 10100110 00101 1010100011100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 192
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; we, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of 28 Days;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Stop Crawling To The Middle Of It
- Analysis of Regardless Of The Obstacles To Overcome
- Analysis of Romanticing Panic