This is an analysis of the poem Strip-Tease that begins with:
Soft toys that make to seem girls
In cool whitewash with two coral...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbbcXcaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1111011 01110110 101101101 01110101 11011010101 0111101001 1101011011 0101010001 1100010101 101010001010 11111101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 438
- Average number of words per stanza: 78
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Strip-Tease;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.