This is an analysis of the poem This Unimportant Morning that begins with:
This unimportant morning
Something goes singing where...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbaX bab Xa acddc ecaec
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,3,2,5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0001010 101101 01110111 10110101 011110 10100110101 1100101 10010110 1010101 010000101 100101110 111111010 100100111 10010101 0111011101 11010001 111001111 11111101 0010101010 1001011101 1101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 150
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of This Unimportant Morning;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.