This is an analysis of the poem Muduvanu Ravi that begins with:
mUDuvanu ravi mUDuvanu kattaloDane jagaLADuvanu
mUDaNa rangasthaLadali nettaru mADuvanu kuNidADuvanu...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10001110001000100000 1001000001001000100000 1000100001001000100000 100010010010010010000000 1000100100100010000110000 101001001000100001110000 1000111000100101000 100001000000001001000
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 104
- Average number of words per stanza: 11
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 51 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Muduvanu Ravi;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kuvempu
- Analysis of Doni Sagali
- Analysis of Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate
- Analysis of Oh Mother, Blessed I Am, To Be Born To You