This is an analysis of the poem Doni Sagali that begins with:
dONi sAgali munde hOgali dUra tIrava sErali
beesu gALige beeLutELuva tereya mEgaDe hArali...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XXXX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,4,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10100110010100100 10101000010010100 1000010010010000100 10001000010000100 101000100010000100 10001000010000100000 101001100100100100 101001010010000000 1010001001010010 110101010010010000
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 117
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Doni Sagali;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kuvempu
- Analysis of Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate
- Analysis of Oh Mother, Blessed I Am, To Be Born To You
- Analysis of Muduvanu Ravi