This is an analysis of the poem Verden Er Som Man Den Tager that begins with:
Verden er som Man den tager,
det Man af Erfaring seer;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXXaX XXa baX XXXXXX XXXbXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,3,3,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011110 1111001 1110110 111101 101100 111011 101100 1011100 1011110 1010011 10110 110111 1001101 11011 11110 111101 1010101 111111 1100110 11100 1001101 111001 101110 10111
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 125
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Verden Er Som Man Den Tager;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Knud Lyne Rahbek
- Analysis of Peter Colbiornsen
- Analysis of The Women Of Denmark
- Analysis of Nu Bort Med Alskens Politik