This is an analysis of the poem Desert Flowers that begins with:
Living in a wide landscape are the flowers -
Rosenberg I only repeat what you were saying -... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXb caca dede bfbf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10001111010 1001100111010 0110110010 1101101010 01101011 01010101111 110101101 11011110101 100101110101 111100101 10101001 010101111 11111100 10100110010 1011111101 0101010111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 159
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Desert Flowers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.