This is an analysis of the poem Lonely In My Floral Chariot that begins with:
O my friend,
you walked on your thorny path smiling, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xaa XXbbX X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,5,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111 111110110 10110011010010 101101 0111011 111101011011 111011100 1000111001 0100101110100101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 116
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Lonely In My Floral Chariot;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.