This is an analysis of the poem I'Ll Meet Thee Alone that begins with:
When morn's rose-light lingers
On love's hallowed bowers, ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaabcdc eXeaccdC afafbcdC caXadcdc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111110 111010 110110 010010 110010 11101 110111 11101 111010 101011 110010 11011 110110 101101 111011 11101 110110 10001 111010 01101 110110 01101 110011 11101 101110 01101 111100 01001 111111 01111 110111 01101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 211
- Average number of words per stanza: 34
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I'Ll Meet Thee Alone;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kate Harrington
- Analysis of Little Georgie Ball
- Analysis of Greeting To The Sir Knights
- Analysis of I Am Waiting For Thee