This is an analysis of the poem The Last Flight that begins with:
Ud Jayega Huns Akela,
Jug Darshan Ka Mela ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXXXXXXXXXX b bXXcXcaXXXcbdd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,1,14,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11001100 110110 11110011 1010100 1110100 10010110 111010 11110100 111110 11110100 1101111 111101 1111011100 111010 10010 010101101 10000100011 1011001 010001 111001 100100101 111001 1100010100100010 01000101101 0101000010 1010100101001 11011 11010100010 001001000
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 287
- Average number of words per stanza: 53
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Last Flight;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kabir
- Analysis of Brother, I'Ve Seen Some
- Analysis of When You Were Born In This World - Dohas Ii
- Analysis of Between The Poles Of The Conscious