This is an analysis of the poem Brother, I'Ve Seen Some that begins with:
Brother, I've seen some
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXbXbXXXacXXdbaXca Xad
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 19,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111 01001 010101 101001 010010 10011 011100 010010 110 111 0110001 01 0101 100101 010110101 10101 010010001 01001 0101001 01110 01100101 0111001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 272
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Brother, I'Ve Seen Some;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kabir
- Analysis of When You Were Born In This World - Dohas Ii
- Analysis of Between The Poles Of The Conscious
- Analysis of Tentacles Of Time