This is an analysis of the poem J'Aime Ces Doux Oiseaux... that begins with:
J'aime ces doux oiseaux, qui promènent dans l'air
Leur vie et leur amour, et plus prompts que l'éclair, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXa XXXXXX bXXbXX XXXXXX XXcXXc XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111011011 11111011111 1100010 11111111110 11011111111 1100010 11100110110 1111011101 11011 111011011 1111111111 111110 101111101 1111111110 1111111 11101101101 1011011001 10110 1011011010 11111110011 11100 111001011 11011110001 001101 111011100011 11011111001 10110 11101111 1111111110 11010 11010011100 1011111000 11111111 11110111111 011111011 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 244
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; les, qui, me, de are repeated.
The author used the same word j'aime at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines s is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of J'Aime Ces Doux Oiseaux...;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.