This is an analysis of the poem Høit Paa En Green En Krage that begins with:
Høit paa en Green en Krage -
Sim seledim bam ba seladu seladim -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AXAb XXXX AXAb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111111 110011100100 111111 1 11111 110011100100 11111 1 111101 110011100100 111101 1
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 95
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; en is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Høit Paa En Green En Krage;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Johan Ludvig Heiberg
- Analysis of I Dandsen Du Mig Møder
- Analysis of I Et Exemplar Af Min Psyche
- Analysis of Konning Volmer