This is an analysis of the poem I Dandsen Du Mig Møder that begins with:
I Dandsen du mig møder,
Farvel, du flyer igjen....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaX XbbX cXXc XXXX XXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110011 1001010 111111 11101 111110 10111 110111 1110110 1101110 101010 11011 111110 11111 100101 111101 011100 0111110 101011 11111 1111110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 98
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; man is repeated.
The author used the same word i at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Dandsen Du Mig Møder;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.