This is an analysis of the poem Aadmi Aadmi Se Milta Hai that begins with:
aadmi aadmi se milta hai
dil magar kam kisi se milta hai...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 101011101 11011011101 110111011 111010011101 11111101 1101011101 1111101010 1111011101 1111101001 1110011101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 59
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; milta, hai, se are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hai is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hai at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Aadmi Aadmi Se Milta Hai;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Jigar Moradabadi
- Analysis of Har Su Dikhai Dete Hain Wo Jalvagar Mujhe
- Analysis of Dil Mein Kisi Ke Rah Kiye Ja Raha Hun Main
- Analysis of Ik Lafz-E-Mohabbat Ka Adana Sa Fasana Hai