This is an analysis of the poem Dil Mein Kisi Ke Rah Kiye Ja Raha Hun Main that begins with:
Dil mein kisi ke rah kiye ja raha hun main
kitna hasin gunah kiye ja raha hun main...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaaaa aaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,16,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011111011 101010111011 1001110111011 111011111011 110110111011 1001100111011 101110111011 1011011111011 1111111100111 11110111011 100101111111 11110111011 1101001010010 101011111011 1001110011111 1111111011 1000011111001 1011110111011 110010101110 1110111011 111101011010011 11110111011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 452
- Average number of words per stanza: 96
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ja, kiye, raha, hun, main, ko, e are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines main is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word main at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Dil Mein Kisi Ke Rah Kiye Ja Raha Hun Main;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Jigar Moradabadi
- Analysis of Ik Lafz-E-Mohabbat Ka Adana Sa Fasana Hai
- Analysis of Saqi Par Ilzam Na Aaye
- Analysis of Dastan-E-Gam-E-Dil Unako Sunai Na Gai