This is an analysis of the poem Morgenrøde that begins with:
Rings i Livets Foraars-Bolig
Sovekamret rømmes op;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXaXXaXXaX XXXXa bXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXbXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,5,13,9,6,12,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11101010 100011 10100100 10111010 101101 110001 1111 1111111 111101 10111 1010111 110001 11101010 1111100 11111 1111011 1010011 1111110 101101 1010011 101010 111100 110001 11100110 1111111 1100000 110100 11111 111010 1111 11101110 10111110 1011101 110101 1110111 111010 1111001 1011101 11011 10101010 1010101 11110010 100111 111001 10101010 101111 11101100 1011101 10111010 111110 1111000 1111010 111101 11110 111100 1110101 1010100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 264
- Average number of words per stanza: 48
- Amount of lines: 57
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, han, hvor, de are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word hvor is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines ve, mmer, ven are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Morgenrøde;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.