This is an analysis of the poem The Moment Seems To Flow Like A Molten Sapphire that begins with:
The moment seems to flow like a molten sapphire
and there's deep blue silence,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXXbXbba
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101011010100 111110 1010101 1101 01010 1110110111 101 111111 110110011 101 01110101010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 318
- Average number of words per stanza: 56
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Moment Seems To Flow Like A Molten Sapphire;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Javed Akhtar
- Analysis of If You Have Eagerness In Your Heart
- Analysis of A Thing That Still Hasn'T Come Up To My Lips
- Analysis of Whenever The Clouds Of Pain And Sadness Loomed,