This is an analysis of the poem Transformation Scene that begins with:
A plain building was removed to a pleasant grove, and in a
few weeks it was transformed into the neatest frame...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aabbbb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 011010100101100 110101000101 1001 11010101 11000101 11111110 011011110 111101110 110101110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 167
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Transformation Scene;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.