This is an analysis of the poem Psalm 73 that begins with:
L. M.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aXab cdcd ebeb aXXeXbcbc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,4,4,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 11 11 001000101 11010111 01110110 01010111 01110101 11111101 11010111 11011101 110010101 11011111 11010001 11110101 11110101 11011111 110111100 11010100 11010011 11011111 11010011 11011111 11110111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 125
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, they, their are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Psalm 73;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.