This is an analysis of the poem Psalm 119 Part 2 that begins with:
Secret devotion and spiritual-mindedness.
ver. 147,55 ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a X bcbc X aded X ecec X efef
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,4,1,4,1,4,1,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001011000100 11 01010101 110111 11011111 111111 11 11010111 110111 11010101 110111 11 101011111 111101 11010001 010101 11 11110101 111101 11010101 110101
- Amount of stanzas: 9
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 61
- Average number of words per stanza: 11
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; thy is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Psalm 119 Part 2;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.