This is an analysis of the poem Louise Ipsen Og C. St. A. Bille that begins with:
Vort Liv har mangen Høitidsdag,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXabXXbaaXXbX XXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110 11110100 11010111 1111010 1111100 1100111 011010 10111101 11011101 111101 11011100 110111010 011101 1010 111101 1010001 110111 11010101 111111 111111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 273
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Louise Ipsen Og C. St. A. Bille;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.