This is an analysis of the poem Paaske-Morgen, Paaske-Morgen Kom Vor Borgen that begins with:
Paaske-Morgen, Paaske-Morgen kom vor Borgen,
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXaaXaa XXXXXaaXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101101110 10101 110110110 1100 111011101010 00111 111 111111 1111 111 111011101110 11101 101010101010 1101 111111111 11111 111 111111101 111101 1101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 338
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; slot, spot, med, de, re, bandt are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines slot, spot, bandt, vandt are repeated).
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The words/phrases slot, spot, bandt, vandt connect the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Paaske-Morgen, Paaske-Morgen Kom Vor Borgen;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Hans Adolph Brorson
- Analysis of Paaske-Sang, Om Christi Opstandelse
- Analysis of Retfærdighed
- Analysis of Samtale Imellem Jesum Og En Troende