This is an analysis of the poem Samtale Imellem Jesum Og En Troende that begins with:
Jes. Sulamith lilde!
Hvi jamrer du saa tit?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXXXXXXXbXbb XXXXXXXXXXXXXXb XXcXXXXaXaXacXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,15,15,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11001 110011 11101 11111 11101 10011 11111 111110 110110 11011 111100 11101 111110 1110111 110011 11010 11111 11111 11111 110011 0101110 1111 1111 1111 111110 11101 010100 11011 1111101 11011 111110 111100 110101 11101 11111 100111 11111 110111 110110 11111 111010 110101 111010 11010111 111111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 358
- Average number of words per stanza: 75
- Amount of lines: 45
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; jes is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word jes is repeated.
The author used the same word jes at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
The poet repeated the same word c at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Samtale Imellem Jesum Og En Troende;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.