This is an analysis of the poem I - O Clown that begins with:
Solto na expectativa impaciente do irresistível....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXaX XXXXaX XXXXX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,6,5,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110 1011000010011000 100101010011000 01001100010100 1101011000 110010110 1110001101011000 11011101001101000100 010000110100 010011010010 110010110110 1100101110 1111110011100 1011010 11010000 10011001001110 10011000 01000110 110001100 1110010100 110010001000101 0100100 110010110110 1010100100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 209
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; sem, o, como are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words sem, a are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I - O Clown;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.