This is an analysis of the poem Peaceful Waters:Variation that begins with:
peaceful waters of the air
under echo's branches...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010001 101010 1010001 10011001 1010011 10010010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 53
- Average number of words per stanza: 10
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Peaceful Waters:Variation;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Federico García Lorca
- Analysis of Ode To Walt Whitman
- Analysis of Saturday Paseo: Adelina
- Analysis of The Song Of The Barren Orange Tree