This is an analysis of the poem Cantico Del Sole that begins with:
The thought of what America would be like
If the Classics had a wide circulation...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABcDaBceeXDDABXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01010100101 00101011010 111011 01010100 010110001010100101 00101011010 11011 11001101110 1101110 10101 01010100 01010100 01010100101 00101011010 1111 101011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 707
- Average number of words per stanza: 97
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Cantico Del Sole;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.