This is an analysis of the poem Near The Black Forest that begins with:
Living in a house
near the Black Forest,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abac daca dade dXfg hfbgXgbeh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10001 10110 01101 110 010001 01011 11 110101 01 0101 01 010011 10001 111 1111 1111 10100 1111 111 11 010101 1010110 111 110111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 75
- Average number of words per stanza: 14
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 18 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Near The Black Forest;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.