This is an analysis of the poem Hemisphærerne that begins with:
Den Himmel, jeg har henrykt kaaret,
Som Jordens, er i Kugler skaaret;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXaXaaXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 18,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110111010 1100110010 100111 111111011 0111111111 11011101 1101001001 1111111 0110111 11111111 1110101 111101 1011011 111111110 11010111010 1111100110 111101100 11110100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 626
- Average number of words per stanza: 125
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Hemisphærerne;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Emil Aarestrup
- Analysis of Henning V. Wichfeldt
- Analysis of Henrykkelse
- Analysis of Her Rasler Skoven Og Her Suser Sivet