This is an analysis of the poem It All Will Come Out Right that begins with:
Whatever is a cruel wrong,
Whatever is unjust, ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababbbbB cbcbdbdb efefgbgB
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11000101 110001 01001101 010001 01011111 011101 11110111 010111 11110101 110101 11011111 110111 11111101 110101 111010100 010111 11110111 110101 11001101 111101 11010101 011001 10110101 010111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 254
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, and are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words whatever, and are repeated.
The author used the same word though at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
The poet repeated the same word right at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of It All Will Come Out Right;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.