This is an analysis of the poem Morning Glory that begins with:
Singing morning has begun.
Where the wooded ranges run... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbccde cdddXXff XcddgXde hhXXaaggiiaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,12,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010110 1010101 0110101 1011101 00101110 111001110 0011001 1110100 1011101 1010100 1111101 1010111 10111010 10101010 1011101 1110101 1011100 1011101 1110101 101001 10101010 10101100 1010101 1010100 1010101 1010111 1000100 1010101 1010111 1110111 10101010 10101010 1010101 1100101 1011101 1010110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 283
- Average number of words per stanza: 48
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Morning Glory;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.