This is an analysis of the poem Autumn Song that begins with:
With the advent of the Autumn
Trees behave as Nature taught 'em;... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabccb ddeffe gghddh ddbiib
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00110010 10111010 101011101011111 11101010 10000110 011000100010001 10111010 10001010 0010101010101001 10111010 10101010 111110111010111 11101010 100101010 001010101010101 11111010 10110010 111010101001101 11011010 10101010 111110111010111 11101001 11101010 1110110101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 257
- Average number of words per stanza: 45
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Autumn Song;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.