This is an analysis of the poem Granfer Scroodle that begins with:
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaabXcd XeeX fceX ghghXigi gjXjeXfX XggbXid
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,4,4,8,8,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101 101 1011101 111010 01 1111 11001 11110 1101 11101 1101 00101 0111 11111 0101 1111 0101 1111 1101 1101 0101 0101 1111 10011 1101 01010 0101 11111 11111 1001 11011 101 101 1011100 1110 111 1111 11001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 115
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 38
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Granfer Scroodle;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.