This is an analysis of the poem Rancoeur Lasse that begins with:
Malgré sa folle trahison
N’est-elle pas encor la même ?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaX XXXX XbXb cXXX XXXa dXXX XXdc eXeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111100 111111111 1111010 111 111111 1011110 101011 11 1110110 10100111 111111 01 1111110101 111101101 1111010 111 101111110 011010 10111100 11 1010101 111011 11101110 11 111011110 01111100 111101101 010 11110110 100111 1111111 111
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 101
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; je is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word je is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Rancoeur Lasse;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.