This is an analysis of the poem O Milagre De São João&Quot; that begins with:
E agora eu peço a sa dona,
que é muié civilizada, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,12,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100110110 11010000 1100100 1011100 110100 11000100 10101000 1010101000 1100110 111011100 111010000 1001110 110100 10110010 01001010 110101000 101101010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 216
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; que, o are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word que is repeated.
The poet repeated the same word o at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of O Milagre De São João&Quot;;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.