This is an analysis of the poem Sertão Em Flor that begins with:
Vassuncês diga o que é
Um coração de home véio ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbb X XXXXXXXaXXX XXXXX XXXXXbXXXXXXbb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,1,11,5,14,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011 110011 1101110 11001010 101101 110111 1101100 11101000 110001 1111100 10010100 110100100 1110011 100110010 11011100 11110 110110 1101000 111010110 1011001000 101010010 11101000 1110110 11101110 111011 110010 11001110 1100011 1101100 110010100 011001 101001 10100011 110010010 011110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 179
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 35
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sertão Em Flor;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.