This is an analysis of the poem Rosa Murcha that begins with:
Esta rosa desbotada
Já tantas vezes beijada,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaaX XXbaXb XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXaXX XXXXaX XXXXXc XXXccX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101000 11010100 10100010 101010 11011010 11010001 11111110 11100100 10001001 0101010 11101000 1100100 11011000 01010100 1111111100 10101000 10101111 11110100 1000110 1010010 10101010 11010100 11101000 10010110 111111 101101100 1101100 11110110 1101101 1000110 1011100 10101000 11001100 10001100 10010010 1011110 10110111 10011011 1101100 11110100 110011110 1001011 11011000 11010100 101011 1101101 1010101 110101
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 148
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 48
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; e is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines u is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Rosa Murcha;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.