This is an analysis of the poem Berço E Túmulo that begins with:
Trago-te flores no meu canto amigo
- Pobre grinalda com prazer tecida -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXa XXXX XXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101111110011 1100110100 1101001000110 111011100010 101010110 11000110110 101110100110 11000110110 101101000110 11110101100 111011100100 101110101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 149
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; e is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Berço E Túmulo;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.