This is an analysis of the poem Quando Tu Choras that begins with:
Quando tu choras, meu amor, teu rosto
Brilha formoso com mais doce encanto,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXaa aXaX XXXX aXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110110110 10010111100 1110100100100 101101100010 11010110100 10110110100 11101010100 1111011100110 1110010100 1101001010 1000101000110 1010011001010 11110101010 10110101101 101010100110 1110101001 1011101010 011001110100 111110010010 10111000100 1011101011010 10110111100 1011111010 10110100110
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 147
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; o is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Quando Tu Choras;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.