This is an analysis of the poem Palavras A Alguém that begins with:
Tu folgas travessa e louca
Sem ouvires meu lamento,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXa XaXXXa XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110100110 11001100 10101000 1101000 110110100 1111110 111010110 11001010 10011010 10011010 1110110 11000110 10010110 1111010 100101100 1010010 1111011100 10111100 11010100 11110110 10101100 10101110 10001100 100110010 11010110 1101010110 11110100 110001100 10001000 1110110 1001101 1011010 110110110 1000011 11100110 10111100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 160
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; te is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Palavras A Alguém;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.