This is an analysis of the poem No Leito that begins with:
Eu sofro; - o corpo padece
E minh'alma se estremece...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 24,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11011010 110011100 100110110 1101010 10010110 110010110 0111001 11100100 110101 11100111 1110100 101001100 10101000 100010 01010110 111101100 110011100 111100100 100010111 101101100 111110100 10110100 100011100 110110110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 625
- Average number of words per stanza: 131
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of No Leito;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.